As the energy industry evolves, it is important that students are equipped with a diverse skill set to meet the energy service needs of both today and tomorrow. With our vast experience in the field of industrial service, we are prepared to help you give them just that.
From high-torque applications and theory to building automation systems to tool safety, your students will be prepared for a broad scope of energy service applications. An Industry Certification will put them in high demand at both public and private energy providers.
Energy Certifications Available:
- Building Automation Systems I
- Building Automation Systems II
- Residential Certification 1 – Airflow
- Residential Certification 2 – Refrigeration Diagnostics
- Residential Certification 3 – Variable Speed Motors
- Residential Certification 4 – Air-to-Air Heat Pumps