TuSimple Partners with NC3 Leadership SchoolJune 18, 2019
Inaugural NC3 Welding TrainingJune 21, 2019
The National Coalition of Certification Centers is pleased to announce that Dr. Sheree Utash, President of NC3 Leadership School, WSU Tech, has been appointed as the new NC3 Board of Directors Vice Chairwoman.
Dr. Sheree Utash has been a longtime supporter of NC3 and proudly hosts NC3’s National Train-the-Trainer event every June. WSU Tech is also one of NC3’s top Aviation Centers of Excellence in the NC3 network.
Along with fellow board member, Clark Coco, Dr. Utash and Mr. Coco were critical CTE advocates and supporters of Kansas adopting NC3 certifications and membership state-wide earlier this year.
“Dr. Utash is an exceptional leader and visionary, who believes in leading by example,” states Roger Tadajewski, NC3 Executive Director.
In addition to joining the NC3 Board of Directors in 2019, Dr. Utash also serves on several community and professional boards including the American Workforce Policy Advisory Board – US Department of Commerce, the American Association of Community Colleges, and the Higher Education Research and Development Institute to name a few.
Congratulations, Dr. Utash, we look forward to your leadership on the NC3 Board of Directors.
NC3 Board of Directors
- Greg Donovan – Board Chairman | Superintendent, West-MEC
- Dr. Sheree Utash – Board Vice Chairwoman | President, WSU Tech
- Dr. Bryan Albrecht – President, Gateway Technical College
- Patrick Archambault – Education Program Manager, Trane
- Samuel Bottum – Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Snap-on Incorporated
- Clark Coco – Dean, Washburn Institute of Technology
- Dr. Greg Hamann – President, Linn-Benton Community College
- Dr. Patricia Hsieh – President, Miramar College
- Dr. Lee Lambert – Chancellor, Pima Community College
- Dr. John Richman – President, North Dakota State College of Science
- Chelle Travis – Director of Workforce & Economic Development, Tennessee Higher Education Commission