In an effort to Keep CTE Moving, 3M has created an informative video to provide basic In an effort to Keep CTE Moving, 3M has created an informative video to provide basic information that can be used as part of a school’s overall training with staff to help provide some background on biological hazards as well as the importance and use of different controls, including PPE.
The 22-minute video provides information on the following topics:
• Understanding basic concepts of infectious disease hazards and the Coronavirus and how they relate to basic concepts
• Considerations for the use of gloves and masks for COVID-19 in the non-healthcare workplace
• Learning methods to help with the control of infectious diseases
• The difference between masks and respirators
• Controls for the SARS-CoV-2 causative agent of COVID-19
You can view the training video on our Keep CTE Moving: Resources for Re-Opening CTE Programs page or by clicking here. To learn more about 3M and Worker Health & Safety, click here.