Resources for our Schools
As schools plan to re-open, there will undoubtedly be many questions, challenges and concerns. NC3 will be here to help you and is pleased to share public resources from industry leaders and experts to help you along the way. We are all in this together, and our key focus is to help our network of schools and industry leaders help Keep CTE Moving.
School Plans & Resources
Best PracticesIn these unprecedented times for Career and Technical Education, NC3 has compiled a portfolio of considerations to assist CTE programs across the nation prepare for a return-to-classroom at the start of the Fall 2020 term.
Rubric SamplesCampus Entry Rubrics: These rubrics are designed to delineate the criteria for evaluating the prioritization and the risk assessment for opening programs on campuses.
Resource LinksPima Community College
Signage SamplesSeveral schools have compiled samplings of signage used in campus as they prepare for a return-to-classroom at the start of the Fall 2020 term.
Resource LinksGateway Technical College
- Gateway Technical College Campus Alert Sign
- Gateway Technical College Wash Hands and Open Campus Posters
- WSU TECH COVID19 General Signs 18x24
- WSU TECH_COVID19 FloorClings 12x12
- WSU TECH COVID19 Entry Door Window Clings Checkpoint 4x16
- WSU TECH COVID19 Entry Door Window Clings 12x16
- WSU TECH COVID19 Bathroom Mirror Clings 12x5
- WSU TECH COVID19 Aframe Signs Stop The Spread 24x36
- WSU TECH COVID19 Aframe Signs Not An Exit 24x36
- WSU TECH COVID19 Aframe Signs 24x36
Resource PagesOur schools and industry partners have put together a collection of resources to assist CTE programs across the nation prepare for a return-to-classroom at the start of the Fall 2020 term.
- 3M Worker Health & Safety COVID-19
- Coming Soon! 3M PPE Best Practices Video
- Trane: How Trane is Responding to COVID-19
- Trane: ASHRAE® COVID-19 Resources
- Trane: CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Trane: Blog: Where are the trustworthy COVID-19 resources for the HVAC/building industry?
Gateway Technical College